What is QSE (Quality Safety Environment)?
Since 2004, a regional initiative, proposed by the Chamber of Commerce of Lille, has been conducted with 9 regional companies, assisted by two consulting firms.
The QSE approach integrates three fundamental values into our management system:
Find our Management’s commitment document.
- We evaluate and audit our suppliers according predefined quality criteria
- We ensure full traceability of our products and equipment – from the raw material to the finished product – with quality checkpoints throughout the manufacturing process
Please find below all Anios certifications:
- We favour the use of non-allergenic raw materials in our products
- We manufacture our products on two production sites for quick response to your needs
- We use technologically advanced production equipment
- We continuously train our personnel (trainees, temporary staff, and salaried employees) in the safety procedures
- We optimize our manufacturing processes and use the resources needed to minimize environmental nuisance
- We treat waste water, aiming at achieving a pollution rate lower than national requirements
- We use waste collection and treatment systems in all company departments (formulation laboratories, manufacturing, packaging, office consumables, etc.)